Do you want more than the 15-minute blood-pressure-check and prescription-writing session that is called “the annual physical exam?” Would you like to have time to ask questions, and learn how to optimize your health for the coming years?
Consider a Comprehensive Health Assessment
- A phone interview to make sure this will meet your needs, and determine what labs should be done BEFORE your visit
- A thorough review of findings of the labs using OPTIMAL health goals instead of “normal range”
- Recommendations for health improvements using lifestyle and nutrition
- A thorough physical examination using additional markers of health such as pH and body composition analysis
- A 3-6 month email if follow-up labs are recommended at the time of the health assessment
Benefits of this program:
- A 75-minute office visit with time to ask questions that is usually not possible in the traditional environment
- Preventative visits are usually reimbursed at a higher rate (allowing for 1 visit per year); this would make the net cost less for the visit, provided that you are entitled to out-of-network benefits
How to schedule:
- Schedule your 10-minute phone interview.
- A $100 deposit is due prior to getting the lab order. This will be applied to the cost of the visit, but is nonrefundable in the event of a cancellation or no-show.