Disease doesn’t just happen—it’s a work of art!
It takes a lot of things to go wrong to manifest as a chronic illness. Healing is reversing this process.
Think of your health as a bucket.
We were given a bucket at birth that signifies our genetic ability to adapt and detoxify. If our bucket overflows we develop a chronic illness.The key to healing is to reduce the total load inside our buckets.
What fills our buckets?
- Poor nutrition
What can you expect?
- A detailed information-gathering session looking for suspected root causes of illness
- A thorough laboratory assessment of metabolism, hormones, nutritional status and inflammation
- A customized plan for achieving improved health using nutrition, lifestyle and any modalities that Dr. Karney thinks may help you
- Continual re-evaluation of your stage in the healing process with adjustments made as necessary
- Healing takes time—reaching your full healing-potential can a take year or more, but if you are on the right track, noticeable improvements should be felt within 4-6 months
- Please see “Initial and Ongoing Treatment” page for more information
What is expected of you?
- You must be ready, willing and able to make changes